Consumer Goods Manufacturing
Retail B2B Exhibition
Small Appliances, Mobile Accessories and Peripherals, Computer Peripherals
Corporate promotional products, brand goods, packaging supplies, souvenirs, office supplies, stationery, event supplies
Health medical supplies, eco-friendly products, sports and leisure goods, health supplements, hobbies, toys, DIY
Kitchen products, living room products, bathroom products, vehicle products, baby products, interior accessories, pet products
Health food, processed food, meal kit
Cosmetics, beauty products, beauty equipment, hair products, fashion and sports clothing, accessories
Manufacturing, logistics, packaging, marketing, solutions, design, printing
Effective buyers with 80.3% of decision makers
- Visited by 15,147 Buyers from domestic and overseas, 2019
- Return on investment (ROI) 1,938%, 2019
- Participates buyers of various distribution channels, such as MD, intermediate distributors, and institutional/corporate purchasing managers
Optimal Business Matching
- Invited around 400 Buyers, 2019 (Domestics 184, Overseas : 195)
- Matches optimal buyer by operating a pre-Biz-Matching Program
- Hosts specialized seminars on topics related to data-based market research, sales & marketing strategies, distribution industry prospects, and product sourcing
- Provides business-related education programs for participating companies and visitors
Internationally Certified Exhibition
- Certified by UFI, and AKEI, as Approved International Event
- Held more than 30 times, 30 years
- Visited by at least over 10% and 5% of overseas exhibitors and buyers, respectively
- Creation of distribution channels for new consumer goods and idea products
- Seller-buyer business meetings for B2B product transaction
- Participation of manufacturers and distributors of new consumer goods
- Distribution, store entry, brand collaboration/promotion, participation of decision maker buyers
- Global consumer goods industry manufacturing and distribution knowledge exchange
- Operation of seminars, special pavilion, and concurrent events presenting industry trends
- Presenting business management know-how that succeeds through branding and distribution
- Announcement of brand strategies for manufacturing eco-friendly consumer products
- Overseas products sourcing and export market development
- International events to promote export and import of Korea's consumer goods industry
- Discovery of new products and ideas through global manufacturer meetings
- Product export and sales improvement through overseas buyer meetings
Consultations with invited DOMESTIC Buyers
Through 1:1 Biz-Matching Program with buyers of various distribution channels such as large domestic distributors, vendors, open markets, social commerce, online malls, and offline stores, we provide business consultations related to distribution/entering with pre-matched buyers.
Consultations with invited OVERSEAS Buyers
By inviting effective buyers such as on/offline distribution channels, vendors, and trade from neighbor countries, we provide on-site consultation arrangements with exhibitors who wish to export, and give opportunities to develop overseas markets.
Products Manufacturing Business Meeting
For companies wishing to manufacture new consumer goods, we provide consulting on the manufacturing process, factory estimate and manufacturing quality comparison, and professional knowledge such as intellectual property rights, as well as business consultation for factory manufacturing transactions.
You can get valuable information from special lectures by experts of data-driven market research, sales improvement marketing strategy, dairy industry outlook, and product sourcing.
The logo and slogan of the brand, as well as the personality of the company brand goods enhances intimacy with customers. Collaborated unique goods between companies or with famous artists are introduced at Goods Store.
DESIGN KOREA MAISON&OBJECT Review in SEOUL
The global interior design fair MAISON&OBJECT was held in Paris, France in September. Meet the products of participating companies in the Korea Design Korea Pavilion, which was first organized by the Institute of Design Promotion this year.